PNR is an unique ten digit number (Passenger Name Record) number, This number is generated whenever you book one train ticket at a ticket counter or through any of the online websites the ticket will certainly have a PNR number.
PNR Status Details:
The PNR Status gives details on
- Seat Information
- Coach & seat number.
- Waitlist information, if applicable.
- RAC (Reservation against cancellation), if applicable.
- CNF (Confirmation) of ticket without any seat number. Final seats are shown after chart is prepared in such cases. Class of Travel & Fare
- Class of Travel & Fare
- Chart Status (Prepared - Yes/No)
- Train name & number
- Booking Status & Current Status